Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Chintan Patel <ch...@qdata.io> on 2018/06/01 07:26:56 UTC

Kafka Connect restarts while creating nw

Hello,

I'm using Kafka connect in distributed mode. When I create new connector
through Rest API, It restarts all the connectors.

I don't know It's normal behavior or I have to configure something so It
will not restarts all the connectors when I create new connector.

Thanks.
--
CHINTAN PATEL
*SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER*

Calle 99 # 7a - 77
Oficina 201 Ed. Advance
(57-1) 605-88-80

Re: Kafka Connect restarts while creating nw

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
This is expected behavior, though there is already an enhancement request
to improve it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-5505

Best regards,

Randall