Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu> on 2007/03/28 17:34:00 UTC

Re: Problems in building kandula using Maven

Quoting Aneez Backer <an...@yahoo.com>:

Have you set your proxy details in Maven properties file?

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/properties.html

Please send your questions to the mailing list.

thanks,
--dasarath

Posted by Aneez Backer <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I appended the following in the 'project.properties' file which I found in KANDULA_HOME (the folder which contains Kandula files):

maven.proxy.host = 10.100.56.25
maven.proxy.port = 3128
maven.proxy.username = 200301215
maven.proxy.password = mypassword

But this did not work. The Error message is mentioned at the end of the mail/

I searched in the folder where I installed Maven, but could not find any property file. Could you please let me know where will I find that find.
In case, if its a file that has to be newly created, then do let me know where to place it too !!!

Am new to using Kandula and Maven. So, please bear with me.

Thanks once again
Aneez

--------------------

ERROR message is as follows:

E:\Aneez\Softwares\KANDULA_HOME>maven
 __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.1-beta-3

DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section of proje
ct.xml instead of maven.xml
Trying to get missing/snapshot dependencies required by Apache Kandula:
Attempting to download junit-3.8.1.jar.

Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///axis/jars/axis-jaxrpc-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///axis/jars/axis-jaxrpc-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///axis/jars/axis-jaxrpc-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///axis/jars/axis-jaxrpc-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///axis/jars/axis-jaxrpc-1.4.jar
WARNING: Failed to download axis-jaxrpc-1.4.jar.
Attempting to download axis-saaj-1.4.jar.
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///axis/jars/axis-saaj-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///axis/jars/axis-saaj-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///axis/jars/axis-saaj-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///axis/jars/axis-saaj-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///axis/jars/axis-saaj-1.4.jar
WARNING: Failed to download axis-saaj-1.4.jar.
Attempting to download wsdl4j-1.5.3.jar.
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.3.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.3.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.3.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.3.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.3.jar
WARNING: Failed to download wsdl4j-1.5.3.jar.
Attempting to download axis-ant-1.4.jar.
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///axis/jars/axis-ant-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///axis/jars/axis-ant-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///axis/jars/axis-ant-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///axis/jars/axis-ant-1.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///axis/jars/axis-ant-1.4.jar
WARNING: Failed to download axis-ant-1.4.jar.
Attempting to download commons-discovery-0.2.jar.
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///commons-discovery/jars/commons-discovery-0.2.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///commons-discovery/jars/commons-discovery-0.2.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///commons-discovery/jars/commons-discovery-0.2.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///commons-discovery/jars/commons-discover
y-0.2.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///commons-discovery/jars/commons-discover
y-0.2.jar
WARNING: Failed to download commons-discovery-0.2.jar.
Attempting to download commons-logging-1.0.4.jar.
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///commons-logging/jars/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///commons-logging/jars/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///commons-logging/jars/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///commons-logging/jars/commons-logging-1.
0.4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///commons-logging/jars/commons-logging-1.
0.4.jar
WARNING: Failed to download commons-logging-1.0.4.jar.
Attempting to download addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///addressing/jars/addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///addressing/jars/addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///addressing/jars/addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///addressing/jars/addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar

Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///addressing/jars/addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar

WARNING: Failed to download addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download geronimo-j2ee-1.1.jar.
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///geronimo/jars/geronimo-j2ee-1.1.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///geronimo/jars/geronimo-j2ee-1.1.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///geronimo/jars/geronimo-j2ee-1.1.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///geronimo/jars/geronimo-j2ee-1.1.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///geronimo/jars/geronimo-j2ee-1.1.jar
WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-j2ee-1.1.jar.
Attempting to download geronimo-transaction-1.1.jar.
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///geronimo/jars/geronimo-transaction-1.1.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///geronimo/jars/geronimo-transaction-1.1.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///geronimo/jars/geronimo-transaction-1.1.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///geronimo/jars/geronimo-transaction-1.1.
jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///geronimo/jars/geronimo-transaction-1.1.
jar
WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-transaction-1.1.jar.
Attempting to download geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-rc4.jar.
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@people.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://people.apache.org/repository/]: org.apach
e.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://pe
ople.apache.org/repository///geronimo-spec/jars/geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-rc4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@mirrors.sunsite.dk:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven/]: org.apache.ma
ven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://mirror
s.sunsite.dk/maven///geronimo-spec/jars/geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-rc4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@dist.codehaus.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://dist.codehaus.org/]: org.apache.maven.wag
on.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: http://dist.codehaus
.org///geronimo-spec/jars/geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-rc4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@jakarta.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging///geronimo-spec/jars/geronimo-spec-j2ee-1
.4-rc4.jar
Required credentials not available for BASIC <any realm>@vmgump.apache.org:80
Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available
Error retrieving artifact from [http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/]: org
.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException: Access denided to: htt
p://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars///geronimo-spec/jars/geronimo-spec-j2ee-1
.4-rc4.jar
WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-rc4.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

junit-3.8.1.jar (try downloading from http://ws.apache.org/axis/)
axis-1.4.jar (try downloading from http://ws.apache.org/axis/)
axis-jaxrpc-1.4.jar (try downloading from http://ws.apache.org/axis/)
axis-saaj-1.4.jar (try downloading from http://ws.apache.org/axis/)
wsdl4j-1.5.3.jar (try downloading from http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/pro
jects/wsdl4j/)
axis-ant-1.4.jar
commons-discovery-0.2.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar
geronimo-j2ee-1.1.jar
geronimo-transaction-1.1.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-rc4.jar

Total time   : 2 minutes 21 seconds
Finished at  : Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:26:53 PM IST

---------------------------------
TV dinner still cooling?

Re: Problems in building kandula using Maven

Posted by Aneez Backer <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I appended the following in the 'project.properties' file which I found in KANDULA_HOME (the folder which contains Kandula files):

maven.proxy.host = 10.100.56.25
maven.proxy.port = 3128
maven.proxy.username = 200301215
maven.proxy.password = mypassword

But this did not work. The Error message is mentioned at the end of the mail/

I searched in the folder where I installed Maven, but could not find any property file. Could you please let me know where will I find that find.
In case, if its a file that has to be newly created, then do let me know where to place it too !!!

Am new to using Kandula and Maven. So, please bear with me.

Thanks once again
Aneez

ERROR message is as follows:

E:\Aneez\Softwares\KANDULA_HOME>maven
 __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~

TV dinner still cooling?