Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/09/09 02:25:25 UTC

Invitation to Cocoon GetTogether 2007

Hello Wicket devs and users!

On behalf of Cocoon GetTogether organizers I would invite you to Cocoon GT 2007 that will take place
in Rome, Italy this year!

First two days are reserved for community meet up called Hackathon. Hackathon is informal event
which essential function is to have fun while developers are hacking their favourite projects.

All in all, GT is a great venue for you to spend few days out in a nice location and hack around
your Wicket stuff or help us hack Wicket into Cocoon as we already plan to do so! :-)
It is also a great chance for some cross-pollination and ideas sharing. We are going to have really
much fun, food, beers in a one big room.
With fancy Wi-Fi connected table and a glass of italian wine?
Then come Rome and join us!

More details on http://www.cocoongt.org/

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Invitation to Cocoon GetTogether 2007

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Paolo Di Tommaso pisze:
> I'm not a Wicket core developer guru, but I'm leading a big Wicket based
> project in Rome.

No problem, I never have said that we want to speak only Wicke Gurus.

> I would pleased to attend Cocoon conference and bring my Wicket experience.

So hurry up, register and see you there, Paolo!

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
I'm not a Wicket core developer guru, but I'm leading a big Wicket based
project in Rome.

I would pleased to attend Cocoon conference and bring my Wicket experience.

Paolo Di Tommaso

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 9/8/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Wicket devs and users!
>
> On behalf of Cocoon GetTogether organizers I would invite you to Cocoon GT 2007 that will take place
> in Rome, Italy this year!
>
> First two days are reserved for community meet up called Hackathon. Hackathon is informal event
> which essential function is to have fun while developers are hacking their favourite projects.
>
> All in all, GT is a great venue for you to spend few days out in a nice location and hack around
> your Wicket stuff or help us hack Wicket into Cocoon as we already plan to do so! :-)
> It is also a great chance for some cross-pollination and ideas sharing. We are going to have really
> much fun, food, beers in a one big room.
> With fancy Wi-Fi connected table and a glass of italian wine?
> Then come Rome and join us!
>
> More details on http://www.cocoongt.org/
>
> --
> Grzegorz Kossakowski

Hey Grzegorz, thanks for inviting! If it wasn't on the other side of
the world, it would have been nice. I hope some Wicket people can make
it.

Eelco

Re: Invitation to Cocoon GetTogether 2007

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.