Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kedar Ambekar <ak...@TechMahindra.com> on 2006/11/09 15:04:44 UTC

SOAPMonitor query

Hi All,

I have 2 web-applications which talk to each other over web-service in
both the directions.The applications use AXIS 1.4 & are deployed on
Tomcat 5.
I want to use SOAPMonitor to see the SOAP messages getting exchanged
between 2 apps.

Is it possible to use SOAPMonitor as a separate application outside my 2
applications?

To make it generic, can Axis handler be part of separate application
outside a web-application exposing web service interface?

Thanks,
Kedar

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

Re: SOAPMonitor query

Posted by Kinichiro Inoguchi <in...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Kedar,