Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2004/10/24 06:18:47 UTC

[math] R-based tests

I have used R to compute target values for statistics (and other things)
in test cases where certified data tests are not available. To make these
tests repeatable, I have been saving "scripts" that can be executed in R
using the source() function. I would like to add these scripts to CVS
somewhere.  Any ideas as to where they should go?  These are not really
executable and don't need to be accessible to the build or JUnit tests.

-Phil

Re: [math] R-based tests

Posted by Al Chou <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> wrote:
> I have used R to compute target values for statistics (and other things)
> in test cases where certified data tests are not available. To make these
> tests repeatable, I have been saving "scripts" that can be executed in R
> using the source() function. I would like to add these scripts to CVS
> somewhere.  Any ideas as to where they should go?  These are not really
> executable and don't need to be accessible to the build or JUnit tests.

My first instinct is to place them just as you would if they were JUnit
classes, just so they're easy to find by what they're related to.

Al