Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/20 06:35:05 UTC

[roller 2.0] RSS failing?

Anyone else having this problem:
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-849

Click on the RSS link on the front page of the site, and I'm taken to
the New Entry page for the blog I was just editing.

Re: [roller 2.0] RSS failing?

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.
In my case I was actually getting send to the login page, but it sounds similar.  I committed a fix for this yesterday, are you using you very latest from svn?

-- Allen

Re: [roller 2.0] RSS failing?

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.