Posted to dev@community.apache.org by ni...@evolutivo.ro on 2018/07/10 09:19:06 UTC

Apache OpenOffice Product

Hello,
I use Apache OpenOffice in business, I would like to know if it is legal to
use this application.

Cu respect,
Nicolae Pirjol

Evo Technology Solutions SRL
Str. I.L. Caragiale, Nr. 13, 700488, Iasi
Tel/Fax: +40 332 881 991
Mobil: +40 728 282 936
E-mail:  <ma...@evolutivo.ro> nicolae.pirjol@evolutivo.ro
Web:  <http://www.evolutivo.ro/> www.evolutivo.ro

Re: Apache OpenOffice Product

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Hi Nicolae, there are no restrictions on the use of the Apache OpenOffice
product.  It's a product we, the Apache Software Foundation, provide at no
charge for the public good including business use.  Enjoy!

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation