Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu> on 2010/06/15 11:26:04 UTC

1.6.12 tomorrow [was Re: 1.6.12 this week?]

I know people are still stumbling back into town from Berlin, but does
rolling 1.6.12 tomorrow sound reasonable?  If so, I'll encourage folks
to continue review, and I'll fire up my rolling environment.

Cheers,
-Hyrum

Re: 1.6.12 tomorrow [was Re: 1.6.12 this week?]

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 7:26 AM, Hyrum K. Wright
<hy...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> I know people are still stumbling back into town from Berlin, but does
> rolling 1.6.12 tomorrow sound reasonable?  If so, I'll encourage folks
> to continue review, and I'll fire up my rolling environment.

I assume you guys went through STATUS together last week, but my main
comment would be that the items left in STATUS look more interesting
than the ones that have been identified as fixed in CHANGES.

If the items in STATUS are not likely to get the required approval,
then go ahead and release.  Otherwise, it seems like it would be
worthwhile to try to get STATUS cleaned out before doing a release.

Posted by Senthil Kumaran S <se...@collab.net>.
Hyrum K. Wright wrote:
> I know people are still stumbling back into town from Berlin, but does
> rolling 1.6.12 tomorrow sound reasonable?  If so, I'll encourage folks
> to continue review, and I'll fire up my rolling environment.

I am +1 for rolling tomorrow.

--
Senthil Kumaran S
http://www.stylesen.org/