Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2003/09/04 22:37:16 UTC

[net] Re: NNTP Patches

In message <28...@wkxchg.telewest.co.uk>, "R
ory Winston" writes:
>Sorry to send this to you directly - I just wanted to find out if you had
>any problems applying the NNTP patch that I sent to you?

I'm behind on many Jakarta obligations.  Thanks for the  resend.  I was able
to apply it today (sending it as an attachment indeeded prevented your mailer
from inserting newlines to wrap lines) and just committed the addition.  Many
thanks for taking the time to add those extended NNTP commands.  The only
alterations I made to the patch were to auto-indent the code more or less how
it looks like Maven's been doing it and I changed the ExtendedNNTPOps.java
example program to take server, user, and password arguments from the command
line.

daniel