Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Paul F Fraser <pa...@a2zliving.com> on 2015/10/01 03:39:19 UTC

Re: Some subsystem bundles install OK, others error out

Hi John,

Seems that I have a mix of situations.
Some bundles failed because of repository index out of date.
Others because some dependencies were not referenced in the esa file.

The mapdb bundle requires sun.misc.Unsafe and I think that is the problem with that subsystem.

How can I make sun.misc.Unsafe available in a subsystem?

Thanks
Paul

Posted by John Ross <jw...@gmail.com>.
I believe all frameworks will only make java.* packages automatically
available from the JRE, but you can check the
org.osgi.framework.system.packages
property from the command line to see what yours is doing. If you don't see
sun.misc.Unsafe, I think adding it to the
org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra property would work.