Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ryan Miling <rm...@bzzagent.com> on 2008/08/13 16:29:16 UTC

Regex Extractor & HTML Link Parser as children

I am running into an error with my HTML Link Parser that is aiding me in
providing values to fields in a form. I added the HTML Link Parser as a
child to an HTTP Request, defined the values for fields in the HTTP
request as .* , and then when adding a Regular Expression Extractor as a
child, the parser does not work correctly.

Does anyone have any inclination why this does not work?

Thanks!

Re: Regex Extractor & HTML Link Parser as children

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 15/08/2008, Ryan Miling <rm...@bzzagent.com> wrote:
> > Are you saying that the Link Parser stops working when you add a
>  > Regular Expression Extractor? And does the Link Parser start working
>  > again when the RE is disabled or removed?
>

> Yes that is exactly the issue I am having, am I doing something wrong or
>  should I go ahead and submit it in Bugzilla?

Yes, or perhaps e-mail me a test case privately.
(Please don't sent it to the list)

Posted by Ryan Miling <rm...@bzzagent.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.