Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2015/10/16 17:49:38 UTC

Strange Feature List

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Features
This page is supposed to be a feature list but instead it reads like a
release note; - fix this, added statusId to that, etc.
The order of features does not match the opening paragraph and does not
seem to be in any order that makes sense to a person looking for an ERP.
The payment gateways are described in 2 places - once as core accounting
features and once as part of "Special Purpose".

Should this be cleaned up or deleted?

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler