Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Allen George <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 00:51:39 UTC

Operation Name, wsa:action Attribute and Method Relationship?

Hi,

Does the muse framework expect a certain relationship between the:
1) Operation name in a web-service's porttype
2) It's corresponding wsa:action attribution
3) The java method name in the capability implementation

In other words, do they all have to be the same? I ask because I have
problems (ActionNotSupported etc.) if they're not...

Thanks,
Allen

Re: Operation Name, wsa:action Attribute and Method Relationship?

Posted by Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca>.
Yes, since Muse does not use a descriptor for mapping actions to methods they
have to be the same. Muse uses the namespace to java class mapping in
muse.xml to figure out what capability should answer a certain request, and
then the method is obtained by name via reflections.