Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by cjhorton <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/15 17:22:30 UTC

Freemarker/HTML editor recommendations?

Hi Everyone,

What do you recommend for editing freemarker pages?  I am customizing some
of the checkout pages and keeping track of the HTML tags is becoming
tedious.  Also, is there anyway of viewing or incorporating items in the
stylesheets while working with these pages?

Thanks in Advance!

CJ

Re: Freemarker/HTML editor recommendations?

Posted by CJay Horton <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tim and Jacques!

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Tim Pizey" <ti...@paneris.org>