Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Guangdong Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2023/08/10 04:46:14 UTC

[DISCUSS]Add split to Connectors

Hi everyone,

At present, many connectors do not support
https://seatunnel.apache.org/docs/concept/connector-v2-features/#parallelism
.In order to improve the efficiency of connectors to extract data I propose
to add this feature to these connectors.

Looking forward to your reply.

--

Best Regards

------------

Liugddx
liugddx@gmail.com

Re: [DISCUSS]Add split to Connectors

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
This is a good proposal, as some connectors themselves find it difficult to
support parallel processing, but it cannot be denied that most connectors
can support parallel processing. We need to organize them and create an
issue to track them.

Guangdong Liu <li...@gmail.com> 于2023年8月10日周四 12:46写道:

--

Best Regards