Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2014/03/26 21:40:59 UTC

First release candidate version

As we prepare for the first release candidate we need to set the initial
version we want to start with. Do we go with 1.0 or save the first major
version for our first release out of the incubator as a TLP and use the
current minor versions 0.5.0 for incubating release. Thoughts?

-Jake

Re: First release candidate version

Posted by Dan Norris <pr...@gmail.com>.
Agreed. Starting at 0.5.0 is great because it means that we can move to 1.0
once Aurora leaves incubation.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
0.5.0 sounds good to me