Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Eelco Alosery <in...@multi-graphics.nl> on 2002/09/14 23:18:45 UTC

[users@httpd] hosting multiple sites

Hello to you all,
I'm tring to setup my apache websrever on my mac osx 10.2
I can set it up for my zelf, but I want to make it work for a cople of
my friends to.
The problem I have is that I want the write servername and serveradmin
displayd for my friends cgi-bin directory's.
If there is a error in these directorys my main servername and
serveradmin is displayd and not the wan from my friends.
I have set up my server on only 1 IP adres whit no DNS or somting.

MY main site is http://10.0.1.2/
in this site my serer name and serveradmin must be displayd, whitch
works fine becose I have typed it in the httpd.conf file

The next site is httpd://10.0.1.2/test1/
in this site the servername and serveradmin from this site must be
displayd, but it wil show the info from the main site.

Any help woult be nice