Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Michał Letyński <ml...@consol.pl> on 2010/03/05 14:31:16 UTC

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: resources on jetty

Hi i updated wicket to 1.4.7 and changed my current ajax uplading files
implementation to wickets one.
After submit i get:
[ERROR] 14:17:52,296
redResourceRequestTarget.respond(SharedResourceRequestTarget.java:175)|
unable to lazily register shared resource
resources/v21538/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WicketEventReference/wicket-event.js
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: resources

Its reproductable only on jetty, on tomcat it works.
Any hint ? Jetty bug ? wicket bug ? my bug ? :>

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: resources on jetty

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
resources/v21538/org...

where does v21538 come from? seems like that is what is breaking the url.

-igor