Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Tony F. White" <to...@worldlingo.com> on 2003/05/06 02:03:41 UTC

Re: Mod_JK2 and 503 ErrorDocument

Surely someone has come accross this problem.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
I did some digging, this has started to be documented right here. (under the
section lb, Loadbalanced worker)

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/configwebcom.html

Of course thats not helpful for :( since you already have the answer but
hopefully the link might be helpful to someone else.

-Tim