Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zigc Junk <zi...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/18 19:47:06 UTC

[TRINIDAD] autoSubmit

Hi,

I have a group of radio buttons (tr:selectOneRadio) and a
tr:commandLink in my page. I set autoSubmit to true so that
tr:selectOneRadio will automatically submit the page. The
tr:commandLink action returns a pageId of another page. When this link
is clicked, I would expect to go to the other page but it does not. If
I turn off autoSubmit, then it works fine. Does anyone know why it
does not work with autoSubmit turned on?

thanks

Bill

Re: [TRINIDAD] autoSubmit

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I believe you need to enable redirect in a navigation rule that
navigates to a new page during a PPR request. It would be great if
this were not true. I tried to PPR the entire page once to try to do
this and it failed badly as the response writer could not handle CDATA
blocks (apparently it does not escape them and it uses them in the
response)

-Andrew