Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 19:36:06 UTC

Re: How best to collect userlogs (in a streaming world)

You might also look at Chukwa -- this was precisely the original
problem Chukwa was designed to solve, and we're pretty much there.
Chukwa is a particularly natural fit if you want your logs stored in
HDFS.

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department