Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/01 14:20:56 UTC

[DISCUSS] Short "marketing" video project

Hi guys,

this is a little project I've been experimenting last 2 weeks and is
**temporarily** located on the ShapeBlue channel.

https://youtu.be/k3uD69fajCU

Do you have any ideas where we can publish this, in more "official",
CloudStack way?

I was thinking about putting this on the main website
http://cloudstack.apache.org

Comments, objections, ideas?

Best,
Andrija

RE: [DISCUSS] Short "marketing" video project

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
All
I have contacted Karen  and she doesn’t have access to the existing cloudstack youtube channel

I'd really like to see the videos that Andrija, Julia  & others have been working on have a home. A proper Cloudstack home

If nobody objects, I'm going to go ahead and create a new channel for CloudStack following the process I mentioned previously

The old  channel isn’t going anywhere  - and maybe there could be an option to migrate the vidoes across from that channel ?

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Like this one?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Like this one?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Like this one?

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Sunando Bhattacharya <su...@indiqus.com>.
Hi Giles,
Totally agree with this. We should have a dedicated channel for ACS.

Best,
Sunando Bhattacharya
www.indiqus.com | @indiqus

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 19:16, Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
I love the video Andrija

Very good point Julia - we also have a whole of catalogue community video content hosted in the Shapeblue channel - simply because there was nowhere else to put it
For CCC the last 2 years, we've worked with Rich Bowen to get conference talks into the Apache channel, but that’s only really fits because CCC has been part of Apachecon (i.e. it wouldn’t work for "how to" videos) ,etc

If we have people who are creating video content for the project such as this , it would probably make sense to create an ACS youtube channel.

Any objections ?

From a practicality side, access to this would need to work in a similar way to the ACS twitter account: the account owner is a PMC email address, allowing password resets from the PMC as a group. The actual login credentials then held by a small subset of people who actually publish.

--

Andrija Panić

RE: [DISCUSS] Short "marketing" video project

--

Andrija Panić

RE: [DISCUSS] Short "marketing" video project

--

Andrija Panić

RE: [DISCUSS] Short "marketing" video project

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [DISCUSS] Short "marketing" video project

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
+1 Andrija

Thanks !

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [DISCUSS] Short "marketing" video project

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [DISCUSS] Short "marketing" video project

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [DISCUSS] Short "marketing" video project

Posted by Julia Simon <js...@cloudops.com>.
Hi,