Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by FaeLLe <mr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/23 03:47:56 UTC

Fwd: Java Distributed Garbage Collection in RMI

Forwarding message to Harmony list as it was rejected previously as spam
probably due to ZIP attachement and links in body.

Removing zip attachement and links.

Posted by Mikhail Markov <mi...@gmail.com>.
[let's add prefix to the subject line]

Hi Vikram,

I've attached test.txt file containing all necessary java sources as well as
test output on Harmony (actually, it's the same on RMI also).

Regards,
Mikhail

Re: Java Distributed Garbage Collection in RMI

Posted by FaeLLe <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mikhail,

Posted by Mikhail Markov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vikram,

Posted by Mikhail Markov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Wow - true DGC is really a cool thing!
And i agree with you that there is very few RMI DGC docs.
If your need some details about Harmony rmi dgc implementation - feel free
to ask.

Regards,
Mikhail

Posted by FaeLLe <mr...@gmail.com>.