Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dinesh Khetarpal <dk...@karora.ca> on 2002/08/16 16:20:19 UTC

web app with 2.3 dtd enforced

I am not able to deploy my webapp because tomcat say web.xml file should
have all of following elements
PARSE error at line 209 column 11
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "web-app"
must match
"(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*
,filter-
mapping*,listener*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mappin
g*,welco
me-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-env-ref*,resource-ref*,securi
ty-const
raint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*,ejb-local-ref*)"
.
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4

Somebiody please help
Dinesh

RE: web app with 2.3 dtd enforced

Posted by Andrew <an...@attbi.com>.
Hey Dinesh,

Send your web.xml file.  Maybe I can spot the problem.

- Andrew