Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tim Clotworthy <tc...@bka-inc.com> on 2003/05/21 00:11:22 UTC

debug info from RequestProcessor.processRoles()

Although I suspect it should be painfully obvious, could someone please
tell me how to enable the logging of debug info from the processRoles
method (in RequestProcessor)?

Also, what log file should corresponding log info show up in?

Thanks in advance.

RE: debug info from RequestProcessor.processRoles()

Posted by Tim Clotworthy <tc...@bka-inc.com>.
Nevermind. I justed decided to pipe it into my log4j output. That seems
to work..