Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/19 21:23:11 UTC

GFac architecture diagram

Hi Devs,

Please find the GFac architecture diagram in the attachment, please feel
free to comment and change this. Thanks Chathura and Patnachai for inputs.

I will send the GFac flow chart very soon to put in to the website.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Done[1].
[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-114

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Hi All,

Re: GFac architecture diagram

Posted by Srinath Perera <sr...@wso2.com>.
Sorry, does this mail has attachments missing? --Srinath

--
Srinath Perera, Ph.D.