Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 10:45:17 UTC

I would like to become a Committer

Hi all.

I've been contributing to cordova in different ways for a long time and I
would like to become a Committer.

Things I've done to contribute:
- I've opened some issues on the JIRA page and told users to open issues
when they publish a question that it's clearly a bug.
- I've closed some issues on the JIRA page
- I've sent a few pull requests to core iOS plugins
- I've been on the dev list for more than a year, I don't write a lot, but
I read most of the messages.
- I've created some iOS and android plugins and shared most of them
- I've been participating on the Phonegap google group from the beginning
and answering Cordova questions on stackoverflow

Right now I can help with iOS and Android plugins, docs and spanish
translations, but I'm willing to learn more about Cordova CLI and other
tools you use and contribute some day.

Let me know if you have some questions.

Re: I would like to become a Committer

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 Julio, thanks for contributing to the community thru different forms,
specially helping others

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey Julio!