Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/27 20:43:52 UTC

compc and skipAsCoercions

It looks to me like compc stopped supporting skipAsCoercions at some point.

TLF has the following:
            <arg value="-js-output-optimization=skipAsCoercions"/>

When I added this line, I’m pretty sure it worked as expected and TLF was output without as coercions. Now, it does not seem to work.

Should I log an Issue?

Harbs

Re: compc and skipAsCoercions

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.