Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Czesław Wolański <cz...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/09 15:58:52 UTC

AOO download page, more replacement

Hi,

Following suggestion by Taavi Kaevats, I ask you to introduce two more
changes in Polish version of AOO download page.

Replace "version" with "wersja" in two items on the list. At link below you
shall see screenshots. Strings to be replaced are marked in yellow.

https://pasteboard.co/IYjwiSP.jpg

with regard,

Czesław

Re: AOO download page, more replacement

Posted by Czesław Wolański <cz...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Seems like never ending story. I'll try to take care of this.

Regards,

Czesław

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Czesław,