Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/01 02:03:52 UTC

Re: spark summit 2016 (San Francisco, CA)

I will definitely join Jeremy's demo, but let's do a lunch on Tuesday (June
7) first.

Let's do our first meet-up during the lunch at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, June 7.
We can meet at the last row of the main (keynotes) conference room.

My phone number is 919-381-0658, and I will be in a black shirt, in case we
can't find each other. I will send a calendar event later to the guys who
replied to this thread.

I am looking forward to meeting you awesome people!

Zhong

Posted by Rusty Bickel <rb...@crossroads.net>.
Sounds great! Looking forward to meeting you all

--
Sent from [REDACTED]

Re: spark summit 2016 (San Francisco, CA)

Posted by Rusty Bickel <rb...@crossroads.net>.

--
Sent from [REDACTED]