Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/10/26 00:54:35 UTC

Final Wicket course of 2007 in London & November User Group

Al and I have not had so much time of late but we have just agreed to run one
last scheduled London  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/JW703/ 2 day Wicket course
in 2007, over the weekend of November 3, 4.

As interest in our intensive courses slowly increases (we are even starting
to get enquiries from large organisations that would like us to run our
courses on-site; probably further evidence of the growing Wicket user base
in the corporate world), we have been receiving excellent student reviews
and recommendations, so we hope more of you can make it. If your training
managers or bosses need more information, they can contact us
http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/ContactUsBody/ here .

Students will receive free access to  http://chillenious.wordpress.com/
Eelco  and  http://martijndashorst.com/blog Martijn 's new book
http://manning.com/dashorst/ Wicket In Action (MEAP) .

Regards - Cemal
http://jweekend.co.uk/ jWeekend.co.uk

PS For those of you that have been asking about our November, London Wicket
User Group, thanks for your patience. I can now announce that it'll be on
Tuesday, November 6 and both Al and I will again be  presenting some
instructive material. One option (wrt location) open to us on that date is
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=nw6+4hy&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1
NW6 4HY  (near West Hampstead Thameslink & tube or Kilburn/Kilburn Park Tube
and any buses that go up the Edgware Road/Kilburn High Road). Let me know if
that works for you, or just register  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/
here . If there are any confirmed registrations, despite the short notice,
Al and I have decided to go ahead regardless of numbers.

Re: Final Wicket course of 2007 in London & November User Group

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Thanks for the  http://TinyURL.com/yw99e8 kind words  Uwe. I am glad that you
enjoyed your weekend in London.
We are pleased with the positive and helpful student feedback we have
received after each of the previous Wicket courses so far (we should add a
testimonials page to the site soon); it's very satisfying to know that
people are enjoying the Wicket courses and benefiting from them. Al and I
are putting quite a lot into this so it's always nice to get such reviews.
Keep enjoying Wicket ...

Posted by Uwe Schäfer <sc...@thomas-daily.de>.

Posted by Uwe Schäfer <sc...@thomas-daily.de>.
jweekend wrote:
> Al and I have not had so much time of late but we have just agreed to run one
> last scheduled London  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/JW703/ 2 day Wicket course
> in 2007, over the weekend of November 3, 4.

I´ve been there and i´d really recommend it. Details can be found here:
http://www.codesmell.org/confluence/display/~uwe/2007/10/27/Working+on+weekends...

cu uwe