Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Gagan Aneja <ga...@csueastbay.edu> on 2010/08/25 23:30:37 UTC

Temp directory on blades are filling up

Hi All,

Our VCL environment saves VMware temp files to the temp directory on the
blades. Is there a way to automatically clean out those temp directories ?
Because when it becomes full it causes the images to fail.

Thanks,
Gagan.
CSU, East Bay

Re: Temp directory on blades are filling up

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
  Hello Gagan,

Are these the nvram, .vmem and REDO files? Typically we have the running
in a larger area.

If not and a larger /tmp doesn't work. One option might be to use
tmpwatch or something similar to periodically clean /tmp out.

Aaron