Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2009/11/01 15:58:51 UTC

Re: text not printed

Hi,

Andreas Lehmkühler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Gesendet: Do, 29. Okt 2009 Von: Werner Nell<we...@web.de>
>
>> Hi,
>> have you already filed the issue on jira?
> I'll do that at the weekend ...
I've filed an issue and already found a solution, see [1] for details.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-552

Re: text not printed

Posted by Werner Nell <we...@web.de>.
Hi,
I've created an actual version of PDFBox including your changes but the
problem still occurs.
How did you test it?
Regards,
Werner Nell