Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jason Ausmus <Au...@hlyw.com> on 2006/02/14 20:28:05 UTC

Novell ftp connector?

Hello everyone... I'm new to the list (and the project).  Don't eat
me... :)

I'm looking for the ability to talk to a Novell ftp server.  Does anyone
know of something like that currently available, or is my only option to
write a custom parser?

Thanks,
Jason Ausmus

Re: Novell ftp connector?

Posted by Mark Fortner <ph...@yahoo.com>.
Jason,
You might try using the Apache Commons VFS library.  You can use it
interact with a variety of different file systems including FTP servers,
SFTP servers, WebDAV servers, etc.

Hope this helps,

Mark Fortner

Re: Novell ftp connector?

Posted by Barrie Selack <bs...@digipixart.com>.
I am not sure if commons-net works, but here is a link to a discussion on
the Enterprise Distributed Technologies (an open source ftp library) forum.

<http://www.enterprisedt.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=440&highlight=novell>

The library: <http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/edtftpj/overview.html>

I've been using this instead of commons-net for some time now. (for FTP)

Regards,

Barrie Selack