Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2001/07/01 13:06:32 UTC

Re: problem !!!!

You appear to be referring to JMeter v1.5.  In v1.6 and above, there is no
add() method such as you describe.  Instead, there is a Filer.java class that
receives and records SampleEvents to file.  It should not matter what sampler
is being used.

It's been a long time since I looked at v1.5 code, and 1.6 is completely
different.  I'd be glad to help you make your code compatible with 1.6.
Otherwise, I can only suggest doing a search on "add(" in the 1.5 code to see
where it is called.

-Mike