Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Douglas Service <ds...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/02 03:17:19 UTC

What Java IDE's

Which Java IDE's are REEF developers using? When I import the Maven project
into Eclipse Neon, I get the errors shown in the attached PNG file.

Doug

Re: What Java IDE's

Posted by Shravan Matthur Narayanamurthy <sh...@gmail.com>.
I have used eclipse in the past. You need to run mvn eclipse:eclipse on
your project to generate eclipse artifacts and then you will be able to
import those eclipse projects into your workspace.
--Shravan

Re: What Java IDE's

Posted by Boris Shulman <sh...@gmail.com>.
Intellij.