Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/04 22:37:55 UTC

[DISCUSS] Jira integration in slack ?

Hi all,

I was wondering if we should look into Slack Jira integration to capture
activities in Slack. Often times slack has a lot of useful conversations
that can be tracked in a Jira for future reference. Any ideas on how other
projects handle this ?

Thanks,
Sudha

Re: [DISCUSS] Jira integration in slack ?

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
I can help on this.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 4:58 PM Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Let's file a JIRA for this?  Anyone in the community willing to take this
> up? :)
>
> On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 11:15 PM Bhavani Sudha Saktheeswaran
> <bh...@uber.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I am looking at these Slack integrations to see if it would work
> >
> > - Zapier
> > - Pigeon bot
> > - Mail clark
> > - IFTT
> > If these dont work, I suppose we will have to build a kava script web
> hook
> > that needs to be integrated with slack channel to send email for new
> > threads.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sudha
> >

> > On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 10:12 PM Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Looks like everyone feels mirroring slack to ML seems good? It also
> helps
> > > us show real engagement numbers on the project.

> it

> regarding
> > > the
> > searchable

> > ease

> > > projects.
> > search
> > issues.

> we
> > > have

> > ease
> > > of

> > > bhavanisudhas@gmail.com>

> on
> > > how

-Sivabalan

Re: [DISCUSS] Jira integration in slack ?

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bhavani Sudha Saktheeswaran <bh...@uber.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by leesf <le...@gmail.com>.