Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2009/06/16 14:44:15 UTC

hotel reservation for the meeting

Hi all,

I don't know if you have a confirmation for the reservation, but I don't...

I have a girl in my work that speak well German, so I ask her to phone the
hotel. The hotel answer that he don't know my reservation...

So we have to be careful, I think, and phone the hotel. I send 2 mails but
I don't have any response... a black hole email ?

++

Re: hotel reservation for the meeting

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>.
Good morning!

Am 16.06.2009 um 19:52 schrieb Rudolf Korhummel:

> If anybody else likes to stay in that hotel, please book, because
> there are only some rooms left.

Thanks for the hint - I just did that.
The E-Mail seems to have been lost somehow.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Jürgen

null-oder-eins GmbH Zürich
web & graphic design

www.null-oder-eins.ch

ragaller@apache.org
Skype: callto://ragaller

Re: hotel reservation for the meeting

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi all,

I just had a telephone call with the hotel staff.
Florent, they have received your Email and talked with the girl form
your office, so they  booked a room for you.
They had also room requests from Norbert Reinhard and Vinod Kumar.
If anybody else likes to stay in that hotel, please book, because
there are only some rooms left.
If anyone has problems with the reservations or any other questions
about the location please let me know.
And if you're  coming by train and I know when you're arriving I'll
pick you up.

Looking forward to meet you in Bad Säckingen

Rudolf