Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by cl...@netscape.net on 2002/03/22 17:13:11 UTC

RE :Jetspeed vs Jahia [Slide turbine service]

Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> wrote:

>If you have things like a Slide service which are generally useful you
>might want to post a list to the Turbine list. If your service isn't
>already working with Fulcrum (the decoupled services framework taken
>from turbine 2.x) then you can probably get some help with that. I will
>definitely help you make it work with Fulcrum as the service code in
>Turbine 2.x has been declared dead.

That's true - It still based on Turbine 2.x. Obviously, I'm agree to share the code in order to support Fulcrum. Currently, the negative points are :
* My code seems to be stable but I need time to build tests. I have to check how you are making test for the other classic services.
* I have to make a code clean-up (check your java naming convention and check my exception handling).
* It is not a small service. So, I need help. This service is not finished.

So, Let me know how to we can work together. Maybe it is too early.

Christophe