Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sam Adams <sa...@myfastmail.com> on 2005/01/25 23:41:09 UTC

Saving JUnit reports to a folder based on date

Hi,

I'm new to ant and am basically using it to make JUnit reports. I was
just wondering if there was a way to make Ant create a new folder for
each test based on the date.

For example they are saves in:

    <property name="test.reports" value="reports/" />

I was wondering if it was possible to save them in something like:

    <property name="test.reports" value="reports/[ddmmyyyy-hhmm]/"/>

or something like that. I've looked in the manual but can't seem to find
what I'm looking for except using something like:

<property name="test.reports" value="reports/${TODAY}/"/>

but this doesn't work. I'm guessing TODAY must be set as a property
first or something. Thanks.

-Sam