Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Ch...@gxs.com on 2006/05/25 23:00:36 UTC

Lucene 1.9.1 Fields()

I'm having a little trouble converting my code from Lucene 1.4.2 to
Lucene 1.9.1.  The following code is throwing exceptions, but I'm not
sure why.

Field myfield = new Field("docid", "5", Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED);

Any help greatly appreciated.

The exception is:
org.apache.lucene.document.Field.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Str
ing;Lorg/apache/lucene/document/Field$Store;Lorg/apache/lucene/document/
Field$Index;)V java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Thanks,
Charles

Re: Lucene 1.9.1 Fields()

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
My hunch is you've got the old Lucene in your classpath at runtime.

	Erik