Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Mario Pucci - MP Consulting <ma...@mpconsult.it> on 2017/01/31 10:28:57 UTC

New project creation fail in Docker container

Hi everyone,
I'm new at the project and also new at Docker so forgive any waste of time for you.
I installed the Docker container (windows version), that works, and created the newt wrapper in a windows directory seen by Docker. At first run the wrapper downloaded the tools and seems ok because the version command returns the newest version. Moreover request of update are ok telling i'm using the latest version.

First problem: I can't see the tree in documentation and searching for an apps directory fails.

Other problem arises when i create a first project: "./newt new myproj" seems to work because create the project, download the skeleton (with a clone in /tmp) and I receive a confirmation that the project was created. But i don't see the myproj directory and even a search fails with a "not found". If I reissue the same command to create the myproj project I receive a message that the project already exists.

I'm lost, can someone please give advices?

Regards
Mario

<http://www.mpconsult.it>