Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by MGardiner <ga...@familysearch.org> on 2011/03/17 16:27:40 UTC

Next ActiveMQ Release and AMQ-3142

When will the next release of ActiveMQ occur?  Specifically, I need the
following fix:

Thank you.

-Mike-

Re: Next ActiveMQ Release and AMQ-3142

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

AMQ-3142 is closed and already applied to master. AMQ-3207 is still
pending and will add some additional cleanup, though the current 5.5er
snapshots should already work with karaf 2.2

Kind regards,
Andreas

Posted by MGardiner <ga...@familysearch.org>.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

the current plan is to do a 5.5.0 release in a month or so.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac