Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ra...@scandent.com on 2005/05/04 14:09:24 UTC

Problem while using JDBC request with Mysql

hi all,

I am sending this mail again as I could not get any solution for my issue.
If anyone has come across same situation kindly share your suggestions.

I tried to execute JDBC request with mysql. I placed mysql.jar in jmeter lib
folder. I got the following message in my  View Results Tree log file.

<sampleResult timeStamp="1114782959997" dataType="" threadName="Thread Group
1-1" label="JDBC Request" time="0"
responseMessage="org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.util.NoConnectionsAvailableException"

 responseCode="" success="false"/>
</testResults>

Jmeter version : jakarta-jmeter-2.0.3
JDBC url:  jdbc:mysql://172.27.165.214/databasename
Driver Class: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

My Request shows like this:
jdbc:mysql://172.27.165.214/databasename, user: perf
select * from tablename;

Kindly share your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi shankar S
Important Email Information :- The  information  in  this  email is
confidential and may  be  legally  privileged. It  is  intended  solely for
the addressee. Access to  this email  by anyone  else  is  unauthorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please contact
the sender and dispose of this e-mail immediately.

RE: Problem while using JDBC request with Mysql

Posted by Thinh Nguyen <th...@hotmail.com>.
I had similar problem while setting up JDBC for Oracle yesterday, turn the
logging for JDBC to = DEBUG in your jmeter.properties file. Then you'll see
in the log, whether it's classnotfoundexception or something else..

Hope that helps.