Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2016/02/29 14:16:04 UTC

New IPMC members Kathey Marsden and Daniel Debrunner

Greetings,

Two Apache Members have signed up as new members of the Incubator PMC!

Both Kathey Marsden and Daniel John Debrunner are veteran contributors
to the Apache DB project and Apache Derby.  Kathey is also a member of
the Community Development PMC.

Welcome!

Marvin Humphrey

Re: New IPMC members Kathey Marsden and Daniel Debrunner

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@apache.org>.
On 2/29/2016 5:16 AM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Two Apache Members have signed up as new members of the Incubator PMC!
Thanks and I accept the privilege.  I am looking forward to working in
the incubator.

Best

Kathey

Re: [MARKETING] New IPMC members Kathey Marsden and Daniel Debrunner

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 5:28 AM, Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com> wrote:

> How can one be in the Apache Incubator PMC ?

There are two ways.

The Incubator is an Apache project itself, and like any Apache
project, invites people to join the PMC who have shown merit through
significant contributions to the community.

In addition, any of the 600 or so the "Members" of the ASF, who are
effectively the ASF's shareholders and oversee the Foundation itself,
may join the IPMC at any time by request.

Here's an article describing the ASF's structure:

  https://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html

Marvin Humphrey

RE: [MARKETING] New IPMC members Kathey Marsden and Daniel Debrunner

Posted by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com>.
Marvin,

How can one be in the Apache Incubator PMC ?

Dor