Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rikhil Jain <Ri...@infy.com> on 2002/04/08 13:20:16 UTC

Problem in running FopServlet in Weblogic 6.1sp1

Hi,

I'm finding difficulty in running FopServlet in weblogic 6.1.
The servlet is running fine when the FO is passed but whenever
I pass the XML and XSL files as arguments it's not forming the
ByteArrayOutPutStream(The content length is always zero).
The same piece of code I tried in pure java component with a main
and run in separate jvm it worked fine.
I think there are some classes which also exist with weblogic.jar create the
problem.We can't change our app server.
Kindly look into this.

Thanks and Regards
Rikh

Re: Problem in running FopServlet in Weblogic 6.1sp1

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Rikhil Jain wrote:
> I'm finding difficulty in running FopServlet in weblogic 6.1.
> The servlet is running fine when the FO is passed but whenever
> I pass the XML and XSL files as arguments it's not forming the
> ByteArrayOutPutStream(The content length is always zero).
> The same piece of code I tried in pure java component with a main
> and run in separate jvm it worked fine.
> I think there are some classes which also exist with weblogic.jar create the
> problem.We can't change our app server.

Look here and checke whether it helps
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=100999662516089&w=2

J.Pietschmann