Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Taner Diler <jt...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/31 15:46:24 UTC

My submodules seems like not connected to svn in eclipse

Hi all,

I have a question about maven2 project (contains submodules), subversion and
eclipse  integration.
my maven project structure is like this:

          parent
              pom.xml
              submodule_1
                   pom.xml
              submodule_2
                   pom.xml
              submodule_3
                   pom.xml

After making this structure, I executed mvn eclipse:eclipse in parent
folder.
Then I imported this structure to subversion.

On eclipse platform, I checked out the project. I imported the submodules as
maven project by pointing
parent/pom.xml. After that, all modules are defined as separate maven
project.
However, the problem is that only parent project seems like connected to
subversion. When I want to execute any svn method on a file in submodules, I
have to find the file in parent. That makes hardly committing a file.

Eclipse package explorer view seems like this:

- Parent  << connected to svn >>

            + subModule-1 << connected to svn >>

            + subModule-2 << connected to svn >>

            + subModule-3 << connected to svn >>

                pom.xml << connected to svn >>

+ subModule-1 << not connected to svn >>

+ subModule-2 << not connected to svn >>

+ subModule-3 << not connected to svn >>

How can I solve that?

Best Regards