Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Heri Ramampiaro <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/08 16:07:49 UTC

Status

Happy new year!

I wouldn’t be able to attend our meeting today, unfortunately.

The temperature here is -0.4 F so it is currently pretty cold, and I have to say I miss the sunny California right now:-)

I do not have so to “report”. My latest updates on internal functions are at Gerrit and waiting for reviews... My investigation related to previous issues with
strings connected feeds looks ok. It seems I cannot reproduce the issue anymore, and thus I assume it is gone.

Best,
-heri