Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2015/08/18 06:22:36 UTC

Fwd: MODERATE for dev@bigtop.apache.org

Sorry about the moderation problem and welcome to Bigtop!

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
A big welcome for your contribution.
Testing is one of the main feature Bigtop provided, and it can be further
used as a demonstration for how to run each component Bigtop included.
I think the process you mentioned is fine, especially, if the patch is not
too big in each, it's easier to get reviewed and committed.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 05:46AM, Jay Vyas wrote:
> Hi srivinas.
>
> Sounds great; If you're going to be long term investing in bigtop, then
> Maybe before submitting the ten new patches for tests, you're folks can help
> us out converging the two test frameworks as a first step?
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/BIGTOP-1608

It was a dead link. The correct one is

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi srivinas.

Posted by Srinivas Kolla <sr...@altiscale.com>.
Sure Youngwoo. We will add a one to  'Powered by Bigtop' from altiscale.

Posted by "김영우 (Youngwoo Kim)" <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Srinivas,