Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/09 13:27:00 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Logical architecture of OM 2.0

I think that there is two missing layers:
1) The Business Layer (couche métier in French) called also BOL
(BusinnessObjects Layer).
2) The BLL (Business Logic Layer) called also "the domain layer".

Hamdi THABET

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I have slightly modified the diagram.
However I don't think that there are layers missing.
There is no strict rule about the layers available in that diagram.

If you lookup at Google there are thousands of different diagrams that
claim to be "Application Layered Diagram" while each one is different and
has its own layers:
https://www.google.de/search?q=Layered+Application+diagram&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=de&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=1syrT-7QGYjBswbKkMHxBA&biw=1046&bih=634&sei=2syrT6iOC47otQa-29HRBQ

(Except those ones that describe the OSI model of course)

Sebastian